1. The usage of Cookies
Browser cookies and similar technologies (jointly “Cookies”) collect, store and provide Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Advokat KB (“we” or “us”) with certain information when you access, use, or interact with our website. We may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access the website, the operating system and version of the device, your IP address, your general geographic location as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, the content you view and features you access on the website, the web pages you view immediately before and after you access the website, whether and if so how you interact with the content available on the website, and the search terms you enter on the website.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Persistent Cookies. We use Persistent Cookies to improve your experience of using the site, such as recording your consent of the Cookies request which appears the first time you visit the site.
- Session Cookies. Session Cookies are temporary and are deleted from your device when your web browser closes. We use Session Cookies to help us track internet usage as described above.
- Third-Party Cookies. Third party cookies from ShareThis, AddToAny, Bitly, YouTube and Google may be in use on the site, depending on, for example, whether videos are currently embedded in content.
For information on how to manage cookie settings click on the links below:
- Cookie Settings In Chrome
- Cookie Settings In Firefox
- Cookie Settings In Internet Explorer
- Cookie Settings In Safari
Please note: Wedo not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of information across networks of websites and online services as there is no standard for how online services should respond to such signals. We may develop policies for responding to do-not-track signals as standards develop, which in that case will appear and be describe in this text.
3. Third-Party Cookies
4. Google Analytics
This analytics service helps us to know how many users are visiting the website, which parts of the website are most popular, what browsers are used (in order to maximize compatibility), in what country or region the users of the website are located, and the demographics and interests of the users. This information enables us to better understand who is using our website and to improve how the content on the website is presented.
Google Analytics may retain information for up to two years. For more information about Google Analytics services, please click here.